These are notes for our Sunday November 21, 2021 Sermon!
Be a Witness For Jesus: Tell Everyone What You’ve Seen and Heard – Part 3
Rocklyn Clarke – Sunday November 21, 2021
© 2021 Life Church Ministries, Inc.
Sermon Podcast Page (includes links to audio, handout, and slides) – will be available after sermon has been uploaded.
Life Group Meeting
Without life groups, we are at the mercy of cliques and people who aren’t in a clique will “fall through the cracks”. Furthermore, even the people who are in cliques will have some of their issues and needs “fall through the cracks”. This is because life groups are organized to please, and be led by the Holy Spirit, whereas cliques develop solely around whatever the people in the cliques find appealing. Life groups are organized to help you grow and overcome your “issues”; cliques simply aren’t!
Check out our Life Group Pages for more life group information and resources.
No pressure! Let’s start getting familiar with this meeting format:
- Welcome (5-10 minutes)
- Worship (optional)
- Use passages and discussion questions below.
- What is the Best Small Group Lesson? (Three Questions that Will Help Revitalize Your Cell Group) – YouTube (00:5:15)
- Question 1: “What is this passage saying?”
- Question 2: “What is God saying to me through this passage?”
- Question 3: “How can I apply this passage throughout the week?”
- Witness (5-10 minutes)
- Pray for God to make your life group what he wants it to be.
- Pray for 1 or 2 people that you want to become followers of Jesus.
Embrace a Witnessing Community
- Acts 21:37-22:29 (our text for this month)
- Acts 19 (optional – for cross references)
- Acts 20 (optional – for cross references)
- Acts 21 (optional – for cross references)
- Home Page | Evangelism
- The Five Thresholds | Evangelism
For each question, spend 1 – 2 minutes in silence before you begin to respond.
- Describe one of the following:
- An experience when you led someone to follow Christ. Did they last?
- How you feel about the prospect of leading someone to Christ.
- Sharing your testimony will lead to people following Jesus. That, in turn, will lead to new people joining our life groups and congregation. This means change! How do you feel about that? How much change are you comfortable with?
- Practice sharing your testimonies with one another.