Acts 24 – Paul Before Kings – Part 4
Michael Dixon – Sunday January 23, 2022
© 2022 Life Church Ministries, Inc.
Sermon Podcast Page (includes links to audio, handout, and slides)
Life Group Meeting
Without life groups, we are at the mercy of cliques and people who aren’t in a clique will “fall through the cracks”. Furthermore, even the people who are in cliques will have some of their issues and needs “fall through the cracks”. This is because life groups are organized to please, and be led by the Holy Spirit, whereas cliques develop solely around whatever the people in the cliques find appealing. Life groups are organized to help you grow and overcome your “issues”; cliques simply aren’t!
Check out our Life Group Pages for more life group information and resources.
- Welcome (5-10 minutes)
- Worship (optional)
- Word – Discussion Questions (if there are no specific questions use the default questions):
What is your current Mission no matter how big or small? How are you fulfilling it?
What Pollen (what God has given you to share to bless others) are you sharing with people around you?
How are you meeting people where they are without compromising God’s Righteousness (and ethics)?
Also if you haven’t shared your album cover you can still do that: The entire assignment is available via this Google Classroom Link, but you can also access it here:
- Pray for 1 or 2 people that you want to become followers of Jesus.
- Pray for boldness to build your relationships with unchurched people and to talk about Jesus.
Because the Five Thresholds approach to relational evangelism helps us to pay careful attention to the people that the Lord brings our way, it is an excellent way to meet people “where they are”. We want to prayerfully help them move through each threshold and become followers of Jesus. At any given stage, we may be planting a seed or watering a seed that we or someone else has planted. At each stage, we should see ourselves, together with other believers, as a hospital for sick and wounded people.
- Home Page | Evangelism
- The Five Thresholds | Evangelism
(Use these when there are no specific discussion questions for the passage:
- Question 1: “What is this passage saying?”
- Question 2: “What is God saying to me through this passage?”
- Question 3: “How can I apply this passage throughout the week?”
- What is the Best Small Group Lesson? (Three Questions that Will Help Revitalize Your Cell Group) – YouTube (00:5:15)