These are notes for our Sunday October 31, 2021 Sermon!
Headed For Jerusalem; Ready To Die – Part 5
Rocklyn Clarke Sr. – Sunday October 31, 2021
© 2021 Life Church Ministries, Inc.
Life Group Meeting
Check out our Life Group Pages for more life group information and resources.
No pressure! Let’s start getting familiar with this meeting format:
- Welcome (5-10 minutes)
- Worship (optional)
- Use passages and discussion questions below.
- Witness (5-10 minutes)
- Pray for God to make your life group what he wants it to be.
- Pray for 1 or 2 people that you want to become followers of Jesus.
Paul & Community; Paul Arrested
- Acts 20:17-38
- Acts 21:1-36
- Matthew 7:21-27
- Revelation 12:10-11
- Ephesians 1:15-23
- Ephesians 2:1-10
- Romans 12:1-8
- 1 Corinthians 12-14
- Ephesians 4:1-16
Reflect on Paul’s journey so far and his engagement with Christian community. For each question, spend 1 – 2 minutes in silence before you begin to respond.
- Describe your experience with Christian community. What has been positive and negative?
- Consider the following aspects of Christian community – particularly within life groups. What role should you play? What role should others play?