Last Updated on by
Visiting any church for the first time can be a little intimidating. You’re probably wondering things like: What’s the church like? Are they friendly?
Hopefully the following information will help make your first visit with us more relaxing and enjoyable.
- Getting to our location is pretty easy. Visit the directions page for help.
- While parking is available, you are encouraged to carpool or use public transportation.
- The building is wheelchair-accessible.
- Everyone is welcome. We welcome people of all ages, races, nationalities, ethnic groups, and social standings.
- Dress is casual.
- When you arrive for Sunday worship service, just come on in and grab a seat.
A virtual visit through our website to learn about us is OK. However, the real church is relationship: relationship with God and relationship with each other. So, after you have visited the site, we hope that you will visit Life Church.