Last Updated on November 22, 2021 by Rocklyn Clarke
These are notes for our Sunday November 14, 2021 Sermon!
Be a Witness For Jesus: Tell Everyone What You’ve Seen and Heard – Part 2
Rocklyn Clarke Sr. – Sunday November 14, 2021
© 2021 Life Church Ministries, Inc.
Sermon Podcast Page (includes links to audio, handout, and slides)
Life Group Meeting
Without life groups, we are at the mercy of cliques and people who aren’t in a clique will “fall through the cracks”. Furthermore, even the people who are in cliques will have some of their issues and needs “fall through the cracks”. This is because life groups are organized to please, and be led by the Holy Spirit, whereas cliques develop solely around whatever the people in the cliques find appealing. Life groups are organized to help you grow and overcome your “issues”; cliques simply aren’t!
Check out our Life Group Pages for more life group information and resources.
No pressure! Let’s start getting familiar with this meeting format:
- Welcome (5-10 minutes)
- Worship (optional)
- Use passages and discussion questions below.
- Witness (5-10 minutes)
- Pray for God to make your life group what he wants it to be.
- Pray for 1 or 2 people that you want to become followers of Jesus.
Embrace a Witnessing Community
- Acts 21:37-22:29 (our text for this month)
- Acts 19 (optional – for cross references)
- Acts 20 (optional – for cross references)
- Acts 21 (optional – for cross references)
- Romans 12:1-8 (optional – for last week’s cross references)
- 1 Corinthians 12-14 (optional – for last week’s cross references)
- Ephesians 4:1-16 (optional – for last week’s cross references)
For each question, spend 1 – 2 minutes in silence before you begin to respond.
- How frequently do you need to connect with people in order to feel comfortable sharing transparently with them? How frequently do you think other people need to connect with you to feel comfortable sharing transparently with you? How might this apply to your life group attendance?
- Are you a follower of Jesus? If not, feel free to share any questions you have or obstacles that you think stand in the way of you becoming one. May we pray for you?
- If you are a follower of Jesus, discuss the following:
- What was your life like before you became a follower?
- How did you realize that you needed to follow Jesus?
- How did you begin following Jesus?
- What is your life like now?