To support the vision of Life Church by establishing a welcoming, supportive, and safe environment for our church activities.
- Welcome members and visitors who attend our events.
- Guide people to seats.
- Direct people to building facilities as appropriate (e.g. rest rooms, cafeteria, etc.).
- Maintain order during events.
- Collect and handle offerings.
- Record attendance.
- Assist pastors and other ministry leaders as needed.
General Life Church Requirements
- You must be a follower of Jesus Christ.
- You must be committed to the Life Church Vision and Mission.
- You must show evidence of growing spiritual maturity and
Specific Ministry Requirements
- Commitment to the mission of the Security Team.
- Acceptable CORI and SORI evaluation.
- Commitment to arrive at church, when serving, no later than 9:15 a.m.
- Willingness to help with setup and breakdown of supplies and equipment.
- Ability to attend ministry meetings.