Let everything that has breath give him praise. (Psalm 150:6, NIV)
The worship team ministry is a place to really offer God your all by giving him the best of your praise and worship, while helping to guide others to his throne room. We meet together as a team once during the week for rehearsal and at 9:00 a.m.every Sunday morning to prepare for Sunday service. Whether you have a desire to praise God with your voice or with a musical instrument there is always room for you.
- Life Church member.
- Have a desire to worship and please God, and demonstrate spiritual growth, and faithfulness.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Attend weekly rehearsal and arrive by 9:00 a.m. on Sundays.
- Be a skilled musician (if your role is playing an instrument).
- Prepare each week by:
- Praying for the coming service.
- Being on time.
- Being professional.