These are notes for our Sunday November 7, 2021 Sermon!
Be a Witness For Jesus: Tell Everyone What You’ve Seen and Heard – Part 1
Eva Clarke – Sunday November 7, 2021
© 2021 Life Church Ministries, Inc.
Life Group Meeting
Check out our Life Group Pages for more life group information and resources.
No pressure! Let’s start getting familiar with this meeting format:
- Welcome (5-10 minutes)
- Worship (optional)
- Use passages and discussion questions below.
- Witness (5-10 minutes)
- Pray for God to make your life group what he wants it to be.
- Pray for 1 or 2 people that you want to become followers of Jesus.
Embrace a Witnessing Community
- Acts 21:37-22:29 (our text for this month)
- Acts 19 (optional – for cross references)
- Acts 20 (optional – for cross references)
- Acts 21 (optional – for cross references)
- Romans 12:1-8
- 1 Corinthians 12-14
- Ephesians 4:1-16
- (optional – for cross references)
Reflect on Paul’s journey so far and his engagement with Christian community. For each question, spend 1 – 2 minutes in silence before you begin to respond.
- Describe your experience with Christian community. What has been positive and negative?
- Consider the following aspects of Christian community – particularly within life groups. What role should you play? What role should others play?
- The New Testament believers functioned like extended families. What responsibilities do family members have for the way the family functions? How might this apply to your life group?
- How frequently do you need to connect with people in order to feel comfortable sharing transparently with them? How frequently do you think other people need to connect with you to feel comfortable sharing transparently with you? How might this apply to your life group attendance?