Last Updated on February 23, 2015 by Rocklyn Clarke
Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ. (Acts 5:42, NIV)
Life Group Leaders assume primary responsibility for the running, growth, and multiplication of a life group.
- Facilitate weekly life group meetings.
- Identify and train assistant life group leaders.
- Model servant leadership for other life group members.
- Encourage other life group members to grow spiritually.
- Encourage other life group members to take responsibility for the group.
- Grow and multiply his/her life group.
- Life Church member.
- Evidence of growing spiritual maturity and faithfulness.
- On time for life group meetings.
- Demonstrates servant leadership.
- Desire to see others reach their full potential.
- Completion of Life Church 301 or equivalent (e.g. Vineyard 301).