Day after day, in the temple courts and from house to house, they never stopped teaching and proclaiming the good news that Jesus is the Christ. (Acts 5:42, NIV)
Life Group Leaders assume primary responsibility for the running, growth, and multiplication of a life group.
- Facilitate weekly life group meetings.
- Identify and train assistant life group leaders.
- Model servant leadership for other life group members.
- Encourage other life group members to grow spiritually.
- Encourage other life group members to take responsibility for the group.
- Grow and multiply his/her life group.
- Life Church member.
- Evidence of growing spiritual maturity and faithfulness.
- On time for life group meetings.
- Demonstrates servant leadership.
- Desire to see others reach their full potential.
- Completion of Life Church 301 or equivalent (e.g. Vineyard 301).