Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. (Proverbs 22:6, NIV)
In Children’s Church, we equip our children to be mature believers and effective leaders that extend God’s kingdom wherever they go. We serve children from pre-school through elementary school age.
Children’s Church Teachers
- Teach Biblical material that furthers the goals of Children’s Church.
- Lovingly engage and motivate the children.
- Introduce innovative games, activities and presentations that support the lesson plan.
- Set up, clean up, and manage the classroom.
Children’s Church Assistants
- Assist Children’s Church Teachers in all aspects of teaching and classroom management.
- Acceptable Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) and Sex Offender Registry Information (SORI) evaluation.
- Evidence of growing spiritual maturity and faithfulness.
- Commitment to arrive at church, when serving, no later than 9:15 a.m.
- Ability to prepare materials in advance for Children’s Church. We are currently using an on-line resource for materials.
- Commitment to fulfill the purpose of Children’s Church.
- Willingness to assist with picking up supplies and equipment for Children’s Church.
- Ability to attend quarterly Children’s Church meetings.