Last Updated on by
At Life Church we love questions and we want to help you find answers!
We believe that the best way to do this is face to face, so we invite you to come check out our service and our other activities and bring your questions. We’re not afraid to say “I don’t know”, but we aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves and dig for answers anyway. We look forward to meeting you.
In the mean time, how can we help you today?
People visit churches (or their websites) for many different reasons. Why are you here today?
- Are you looking for solutions to your problems?
- Do you want to recommit your life to God?
- Do you want to find out more about God?
- Are you trying to connect with the God you remember from your younger days — perhaps the God your parents or grandparents once told you about?
- Are you looking to church to give you “good luck”?
- Are you looking for good Sunday entertainment?
- Do you want to do something for God?
- Are you checking this site out because someone told you “you need to go to church”?
As you think about your reasons for visiting the Life Church website consider the following passage of scripture:
As Jesus approached Jericho, a blind man was sitting by the roadside begging. When he heard the crowd going by, he asked what was happening. They told him, “Jesus of Nazareth is passing by.” He called out, “Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!” Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, “Son of David, have mercy on me!” Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him,
“What do you want me to do for you?”
“Lord, I want to see,” he replied. Jesus said to him, “Receive your sight; your faith has healed you.” Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God. (Luke 18:35-43 NIV)
Jesus recognized that people called out to him for various reasons. He wanted this man to be clear in his own mind about what he wanted and exercise faith in God to receive it. Jesus expects the same thing from you today!
At Life Church, we’ve discovered that God wants to bless you! He wants to help you:
- Discover your purpose, your gifts, and your talents
- Stop bad habits and “drama”, and overcome past failures and rejection
- Develop genuine, lasting friendships
- Find the right job, keep it, and discover the career that’s right for you
- Live the “single life” successfully and, when the time is right, find the right husband/wife
- Build a successful marriage
- Become an excellent parent and raise successful children
- Build wealth for your family
- Live a life of peace in a dangerous world
- Transform your community and your nation
No matter what you’re looking for, you can experience God’s transforming power in your life if you will let go of your own agenda and accept God’s. Jesus said:
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10 NIV)
Jesus is offering you full life, but to experience it you’ll have to do more than just visit church on Sunday (or a church website)! Let us help you — we offer
- A Bible-centered message on Sundays presenting God’s word clearly and understandably
- Small group meetings to support your spiritual growth and to help you apply God’s Word to your life
- Classes to provide you with the basic training that every Christian needs
- And much much more . . .
All it takes is your commitment!
At Life Church we don’t “do church” the same way everyone else does. In fact, we want to transform the way you “do church” from now on!
What do you want Jesus to do for you today?