Last Updated on January 15, 2022 by Rocklyn Clarke
Acts 24 – Paul Before Kings – Part 2
Michael Dixon – Sunday January 9, 2022
© 2022 Life Church Ministries, Inc.
Sermon Podcast Page (includes links to audio, handout, and slides) – will be available after 1/09/2022.
Life Group Meeting
Without life groups, we are at the mercy of cliques and people who aren’t in a clique will “fall through the cracks”. Furthermore, even the people who are in cliques will have some of their issues and needs “fall through the cracks”. This is because life groups are organized to please, and be led by the Holy Spirit, whereas cliques develop solely around whatever the people in the cliques find appealing. Life groups are organized to help you grow and overcome your “issues”; cliques simply aren’t!
Check out our Life Group Pages for more life group information and resources.
- Welcome (5-10 minutes)
- Worship (optional)
- Word – Discussion Questions (if there are no specific questions use the default questions):
The entire assignment is available via this Google Classroom Link, but you can also access it here:
- Pray for 1 or 2 people that you want to become followers of Jesus.
- Pray for boldness to build your relationships with unchurched people and to talk about Jesus.
Because the Five Thresholds approach to relational evangelism helps us to pay careful attention to the people that the Lord brings our way, it is an excellent way to meet people “where they are”. We want to prayerfully help them move through each threshold and become followers of Jesus.
- Home Page | Evangelism
- The Five Thresholds | Evangelism
(Use these when there are no specific discussion questions for the passage:
- Question 1: “What is this passage saying?”
- Question 2: “What is God saying to me through this passage?”
- Question 3: “How can I apply this passage throughout the week?”